General Shipping Information:
- Free Ground Shipping offer for orders over $399 is only valid for shipments within the continental US.
- In-stock orders are shipped within 2 business days from our warehouse in Aptos, CA.
- Custom orders are shipped as soon as production is completed (leadtimes vary by product - please refer to the product page for estimated production time).
Custom orders are shipped directly from our production facilities in Oregon, Colorado,Washington and British Columbia.
- Retail and trade customers within driving distance of our headquarters in Aptos, CA can pick up in-stock orders at our warehouse. If you'd like to schedule a pickup. please give us a call at 877.439.9734.
- If you require international delivery, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- You will receive a notification email with tracking information when your order ships, and a second notification email when your order has been delivered. You can also give us a call at 877.439.9734 for current tracking and delivery information.
- We offer free standard USPS shipping for all samples. If you need faster delivery, you have the option to choose UPS Express at checkout.
- In-stock tile shipments: Most in-stock orders are shipped via UPS. Large in-stock orders are shipped on a pallet via freight carrier. If your order is shipping via freight, you will receive a call from the freight carrier 1-3 days prior to delivery to schedule a delivery time.
- Custom tile shipments: Custom orders are shipped on a pallet via freight carrier. If your order is shipping via freight, you will receive a call from the freight carrier 1-3 days prior to delivery to schedule a delivery time.
- Rush delivery: Due to the weight of tile shipments, express rates are extremely high. We highly recommend ordering early enough to accommodate standard shipping transit times. If you do need express delivery, please contact us at 877.439.9734 for a shipping quote.
- We understand that shipping rates are high due to the weight of tile, and do our best to keep this cost as low as possible. We do not charge any handling, packing or materials fees. We have negotiated discount rates with UPS and several freight carriers. We check multiple freight carriers for every freight order to ensure you get the best possible rate.
- All sample orders are eligible for free standard shipping (within the continental US).
- All in-stock orders over $399 are eligible for free standard shipping (within the continental US).
- We are very proud of our packaging methods and materials. We put great time and attention into packing your tile as carefully as possible, resulting in a damage rate that is four times less than industry average. We have sourced packaging materials that are environmentally friendly, and have contributed to the Carbon Fund for over a decade.
- Methods: Our shipping department employees are dedicated team members who take pride in making sure every tile arrives in perfect condition. We have custom designed our own packaging materials to transport even our most delicate glass tile safely and securely. We've spent over a decade perfecting our Modwalls method for pallet packing, resulting in an almost 0% rate of damage on pallet shipments.
- Materials: We use ExpandOS as our primary filling material. ExpandOS are made from 100% recycled paper, and can be recycled again after use. The strength created by their interlocking structure makes them a superior filling material. We also occasionally use recycled cardboard packing material or biodegradable peanuts. Our glass tile end caps are made from 100% recycled material.
- While we are extremely proud of our <1% damage rate, occasionally carrier damage does happen in transit. Please inspect your entire shipment immediately upon delivery and report damage to us within 3 days. You can call us at 877.439.9734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report damage. We will send you a prepaid shipping label to return the damaged tile, and will replace damaged tile at absolutely no cost to you. Please note: in accordance with our carrier insurance requirements, we may need to require you to provide photographs of the shipping box as it arrived to you, and the broken tile.
Domestic Transit Times:
This map is a general representation of UPS Ground transit times from our warehouse in APTOS, CA 95003